Village at Breckenridge Chateaux 1023
Area: Peak 9
This was a great place to stay. We really enjoyed everything about the unit. Just a few things we didn't like...directions to the parking garage or where the unit was located was very obscure. Parking was horrible. Needed more towels. Picking up and dropping off of keys was a pain. But regardless, we had a great time and enjoyed the unit.
The condo in The Chateaux at The Villages of Breckenridge was spacious, convenient and well appointed. The only issues we had were a musty smell, no doubt from all the wet gear in the snow season and the unexpected lack of air conditioning. We slept with the windows open at night to keep cool and woke to the sounds of car alarms, trash trucks and crows...oh, I mean, nature:)
Nice condo, well set up. very comfortable. Parking is a Nightmare if you drive anything larger then a Sedan or small SUV.. the overall property was a bit of a mess this summer since there is remodeling & Construction going on all around the Village property. Location is Ideal, especially if you are skiing & want to walk to Main Street.
The condo was great and fit our family of 5 perfectly. The bedroom and bathroom lay out worked really well for our family. It was clean and well kept and very convenient to town. The kitchen was a little sparse, although we appreciated the crock pot! The grill was also somewhat inconvenient, but overall we were very happy with the condo.
Great rate, very nice condo in late June. Balcony small (picture didn't lie), key slot very sensitive, condo didn't have any washing machine detergent. When they knew I wasn't a front desk customer, they didn't want to deal with me. Parking was hard and very tight (had a Tahoe). First come first serve as the gate didn't work. Would go back.
Pros: Décor and furnishings are luxurious, linens and pillows were amazing. Swimming pool ad hot tubs were fantastic. Cons: Dirty underwear were left in our unit from the prior guests. Phones to call front desk and housekeeping were intentionally inoperable, smoke alarms was chirping, even after they replaced batteries. No towel or housekeeping services are offered for this unit, coffee was a few months expired.
The staff was friendly and the condo was well maintained. I appreciated the fact that it is close to main street but not on it.
|Jun 6, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$235|
|Jun 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$235|
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$235|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$235|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$235|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$415|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$875|
|Dec 19, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$962|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$1,380|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$585|
|Feb 1, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$675|
|Feb 13, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$742|
|Feb 18, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$675|
|Feb 28, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$675|
|Mar 21, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$675|
|Apr 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$435|
Village at Breckenridge Chateaux 1023
Ski-In / Ski-Out – ½ Block from Main St. – Resort Amenities
Just steps away from Main Street, The Chateaux at The Village at Breckenridge boast true ski-in/ski-out access. The Village at Breckenridge is set right in the heart of town and offers an array of resort amenities including ski school, on-site ski rentals, fitness area, pools and a shuttle. This ideally located condo has two bedrooms with two and half baths and a beautifully remodeled well stocked kitchen.
LOCATION – The Chateaux at the Village at Breckenridge is one of the best locations in town. It is ideally situated next to the slopes and is only 50 yards from the QuickSilver SuperChair. Ski school for the kids is located just outside the door! You will also love being only ½ block from Main Street where they can take in all of the shopping, dining and night life that Breckenridge has to offer.
UNIT AMENITIES – After spending an incredible day on the mountain, you will enjoy coming home to a relaxing setting. The living area provides a great place to unwind with a gas fireplace and flat screen smart television with Blu-ray DVD player. This two bedroom, two and a half bath condo has a small private balcony with a sleeper sofa in the living area for additional sleeping space. Every stay over 5 nights, guests will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest at the Village at Breckenridge gives you full access to all of the resort amenities including heated underground parking, shuttle, ski school, ski rentals, four outdoor hot tubs, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and health club. Please note that all Village reservations are subject to a nominal daily parking fee that is paid at the time of booking. Parking vacancy is based on availability per The Village at Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bath (2 Full / 1 Half) / 1253 S.F. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps up to 9 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Chateaux at The Village at Breckenridge – Peak 9
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Shuttle – Resort Shuttle & Breck Free Ride Shuttle
o Main Street – ½ Block
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (8– dining area table, 2 bar stools - kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Area
• Small outdoor balcony
• Underground Heated Parking – The Village parking fee is paid at time of booking
• Laundry – Common area washer and dryer located within the complex (2nd floor)
• Every stay over 5 nights - guest will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel and trash removal
• Resort Amenities – 4 outdoor hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and health club
Master King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size Bed
• Flat Screen Television with Blu-ray DVD player
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size Bed
• Captain’s Bunk – Twin over Full with Twin Trundle
• Flat Screen Television with DVD player
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – Underground heated parking garage – based on availability – parking fee paid at time of booking
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 2 Bedroom , Sleeps 9