Village Antero 1404
Area: Other Breckenridge
Great location for skiing and accessing the shops and restaurants.
The location was perfect and the place was as amazing as the photos. Check in and parking was simple and I would 100% stay here again.
The experience was wonderful. Everything was clean and the management was very accommodating.
Wonderful property as advertised. Road riding and climbs were everything I came for.
We were very impressed with this unit. The pictures do not reflect new paint, flooring, furnishings. Our family of 4 was delighted to each have a bed to ourselves and the new changes allow for up to 8 people to sleep and eat. Very convenient walk to skiing and dining. We will rent this unit again!
Antero #1404 was the perfect condo for our ski weekend in Breckenridge. The property management team was amazing and very helpful. The condo is right at the base of the Quicksilver lift and very well appointed. We will be back.
Property management was very helpful. The place was clean, large, convenient, and comfortable.
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$98|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$91|
|Aug 30, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$97|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$97|
|Oct 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$130|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$245|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$395|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$525|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$300|
|Feb 1, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Feb 13, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$467|
|Feb 18, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Feb 28, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Mar 21, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Apr 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$250|
|Apr 25, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$140|
|Jun 6, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$140|
|Jun 26, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$154|
Village Antero 1404
The Village at Breckenridge 1404
Enjoy ski-in/ski-out convenience and resort amenities in the heart of downtown Breckenridge
Just steps to all the hotspots of Main Street, Antero at the Village at Breckenridge has it all! On-site hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, on-site gym, spa, restaurants and shopping are all within a few minutes’ walk! In the summer, relax by the Maggie Pond and in the winter, enjoy ski-in/ski-out access. Just half a block to Main Street, the shopping, restaurants and thriving nightlife of Breckenridge make this the perfect accommodation in a perfect mountain town.
LOCATION – This beautiful condo sits only two blocks from Main Street and the base of Peak 9. Ski-in/ski-out via the Quicksilver SuperChair and within throwing distance from all the shops and restaurants you can dream of. The Breckenridge Free shuttle picks you up at the entrance to the Village at Breckenridge, giving you unlimited access to all of Summit County.
UNIT AMENITIES – This 1-bedroom unit accommodates up to 8 guests with 2 captains bunks (twin over queen) and 1 sleeper sofa. A well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops and ample space offers a great option for cooking in after a long day spent in the mountains. Enjoy a warm evening by the wood-burning fire or take in the views from the private outdoor patio. This unit is the perfect place for a mountain retreat anytime of the year! Every stay over 5 nights, guests will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest at the Village at Breckenridge gives you full access to all of the resort amenities including heated underground parking, four outdoor hot tubs, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness room. Please note that all Village reservations are subject to a nominal daily parking fee that is paid at the time of booking. Parking vacancy is based on availability per The Village at Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance:
• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / 867 SF / 4th Floor
• Sleeps 8 – 2 Captains Bunks (Twin over Queen), 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Bald Mountain and Maggie Pond
• Village at Breckenridge – Antero Building – Downtown Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
•Slopes – Ski-in/ski-out
•Shuttle – Resort shuttle and Breck Free Ride shuttle located outside The Village on Park Avenue
•Main Street – 2 blocks
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (6 dining table, 2 kitchen bar)
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Living Room – Wood burning fireplace, flat-screen television
• Laundry – Coin operated laundry facilities located in common area
• Outdoor patio off bedroom
• Every stay over 5 nights - guest will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel and trash removal
• Resort Amenities – 4 outdoor hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room & health club
• 2 Captain's Bunks (Twin over Queen-size beds)
• Flat-screen television
• Private outdoor patio
• Shared hallway bath – single sink, combination shower/bathtub
• Parking – Underground heated parking garage – based on availability and parking is NOT guaranteed – parking fee paid at time of booking
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation.
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 1 Bedroom , Sleeps 8