Placer Ridge Lookout
Area: Historic District
/ 3 Bathroom
- Easy Ski Access
- Walk to Town
- Hot Tub - Access
- King Bed(s)
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill - Shared
- Laundry - Private
- Garage / Covered Parking
Great communication and the location is amazing! Updated home and a lot of beds! Will book again next time we visit Breckenridge!
Had a great stay.
Just a wonderful townhome for our large family reunion and excellent location.
Loved this property and all the amenities. Comfortable beds, great views, great location, and a beautiful townhouse. Thank u!!
Right next to Main but away from the noise. Breck Brewery, Blue Moose, Empire Burger within spitting distance. Home is well appointed, marble bathrooms with luxury fixtures, kitchen good enough for a serious cook with all he cookware you need, great common space with a sweet AV setup. The management is very friendly and make there stay comfortable.
Pros: The home is beautiful, clean and conveniently located within walking distance to Main St. The home has awesome views of the ski runs. The management company was easy to get in touch with and quickly remedied issues we were having. There were humidifiers in every room which is great for the dry Colorado air. There is covered parking but if you are coming in a large vehicle it is a tight squeeze to get in and out. Cons: One burner on the stove was not working and I don't feel there were enough cooking utensils and cookware, heat in one room was not working (was fixed by management), numerous lights were out, all rooms have surround sound however they were extremely difficult to use and no instructions (also too many remotes but was fixed by management. Instructions for dumping trash were not clear (we hope we put it in the right location after having to call for clarification.
Great location for our stay in Breckenridge.
We celebrated The New Year with my wife, 3 kids, grandfather and aunt and uncle and this fabulous home. The house was very well appointed and accommodated our group perfectly. The heated parking was an especially nice feature! The house is a very short walk (even for my 9 year old in full ski gear)to the ski shuttle which is 2 stops from The Beaver Run chair. The location one block off MainStreet was awesome and allowed for easy night life for all who wanted to venture out of the comfort of the home!! I highly recommend this home for your family ski vacation!!
|Jan 3, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$575|
|Feb 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$695|
|Feb 28, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$695|
|Mar 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$695|
|Apr 3, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Apr 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$275|
|Jun 6, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$325|
|Jun 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$350|
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$325|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$300|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$300|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$485|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$895|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$1,195|
Placer Ridge Lookout
Excellent Location to Main St & Slopes - Incredible Views
Placer Ridge Lookout, located in Placer Ridge Townhomes which is right in the heart of Historic Breckenridge. This beautifully appointed multi-level townhome features high-end finishes, three bedrooms each with an adjoining bathroom, underground parking and close proximity to Main Street and the slopes! This is the perfect unit for up to ten guests offering fantastic accommodations in an ideal location.
LOCATION – Placer Ridge Townhomes are located in the center of Breckenridge only ½ block from Main Street. Excellent dining options are close for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The Breckenridge Historic District encompasses a large portion of downtown and is a highly desirable area for visitors, giving this property the perfect year-round location.
AMENITIES – This three-bedroom, three-story townhome offers a well-appointed kitchen which provides a great entertaining area to gather and enjoy cooking a meal together. The open floor plan of the main level extends beyond the kitchen into the living and dining area with plenty of space to relax. This end unit has a lovely deck to take in the incredible views and is conveniently located next to the common area hot tub.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1,871 s.f. / 3 floors
• Sleeps 13 – 1 King, 1 Captain's Bunk (Queen over Queen) + Twin Trundle, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Queen) + Twin Trundle & 1 Single Bunk (Twin over Twin)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• Historic Breckenridge - Main St Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
•Slopes – 0.8 miles to base of Peak 9
•Shuttle – ½ block (1-minute walk)
•Main St – 1 block (2-minute walk)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island)
• Gas fireplace in Living & Dining Area
• Living Room – Gas fireplace & flat screen TV with DVD player
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located on main level
• Outdoor patio – Located off of dining area
• Mud Room – Located on the garage level
• Complex Amenities – Common area hot tub, gas grill & underground parking
Master King Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV with Apple TV
• Private bath with walk-in double head shower & 2 sinks
Bunk Bedroom (Upper Level):
• Captains Bunk (Twin over Queen) + Twin Trundle
• Single Bunk (Twin over Twin)
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Captain's Bunk (Queen over Queen) + Twin Trundle
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with walk- in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 2 garage spaces – 0 outdoor spaces – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 12