Park Place 304C
Area: Four O'Clock
Very good location to the slopes and town. I do recommend that the humidifiers be used regularly as it is a very dry Enviroment. Very comfortable bedrooms and would have appreciated knowing what was furnished in the kitchen prior to our stay so we could have acquired necessities prior to arrival. I would absolutely recommend to a friend and would stay there again.
Easy access to the lifts, ski home was great, enjoyed the hot tub, nice condo with plenty of room for 6!
It was great close to lifts, clean, and nice place
This is very nice condo, and centrally located. The beds are comfortable and the kitchen well stocked. There’s a grill on the patio and a nice view. There is 1king in bedroom 1 and 1queen and bunk beds in bedroom 2. The couch probably folds out but I didn’t check that. The only draw back of this place is it’s on the third floor. Lost of stairs. I though Mgt was helpful and courteous and I really wanted for nothing. I would and will quickly return.Manager Response We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the location of the condo, the beds were comfortable for you & the kitchen was stocked for you. The views are a great added bonus of the property. We hope the stairs were not too much of an inconvenience for you, we hope to see you again soon!
this condo was perfect for our stay for the spartan race. will be booking again for next years race for sure. Property Management company was really nice and easy to work with.Manager Response We are glad to hear you enjoyed the property! The convenient location of the unit is perfect for the Spartan Race. We hope to see you again next year!
Everything was amazing! My only complaint was that we only had one parking spot with our room. It was ok because there was a destignated spot for our 2nd car but when we took it (1- minutes or so away) the lot was closed. We could not find a single place that allowed parking from 2-6am.
This condo was perfect for us. Thank you!
Great location. Condo needs kitchen towels and cloths. Heating system needs work and updates. However, location can't be beat with a two minute walk to town.
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$105|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$105|
|Aug 30, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$112|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$112|
|Oct 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$150|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$300|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$590|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$795|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$415|
|Feb 1, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$450|
|Feb 13, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$495|
|Feb 18, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$450|
|Feb 28, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$450|
|Mar 21, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$450|
|Apr 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$300|
|Apr 25, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$150|
|Jun 6, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$150|
|Jun 26, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$176|
Park Place 304C
Close to Slopes, Shuttle & Main Street – Ideal Breckenridge Location
Park Place condos in Breckenridge are in the ideal location, close to the slopes, Main St and the shuttle making it the perfect spot for your next vacation any time of year! This tastefully appointed mountain retreat offers plenty of space and fantastic amenities for up to eight guests.
LOCATION – Park Place could not be located in a more perfect setting. It is just three blocks from the Snowflake Lift and just off the lower 4 O’Clock Run, so you can ski home (conditions permitting). The bus stop is only a few steps away, so choose where you want to go and within minutes, you can be on the shuttle headed towards your destination. Main Street is an easy walk, just two blocks away from shopping and dining.
AMENITIES – There are two bedrooms including a king bedroom and a bunk bedroom with a sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping space. Meals are easy with a fully-stocked kitchen for a big dinner or just making a quick snack on the go. Tired skiers can relax in the living room with a fire by the fireplace or watch a movie in the evening. Step onto the patio to grill up some steaks on the gas grill or enjoy the views in the comfort of the patio chairs. When it is time to soak in the hot tub, the Park Place complex has two on-site. In addition, the Upper Village pool & hot tubs (off-site/seasonal) is located just a block away.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,088 Square Feet / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 8 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Park Avenue / Baldy Mountain
• Park Place Condos – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main Street:
•Slopes – 0.3 mile (3 blocks / 7 minute walk)
•Shuttle – Located on Four O’Clock Rd. next to complex
•Main Street – 0.2 miles (2 blocks / 4 minute walk)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 7 people (4 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable & DVD player
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in Bunk Bedroom bath
• Outdoor deck – Gas grill, small table & 2 patio chairs
• Common Area – Outdoor hot tub & fire pit
• Ski Locker – Located outside the front door of the condo
• Hot Tub – Located within Park Place complex
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Road (1 block)
King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Single bunk (twin over twin)
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Shared bath with walk-in shower, 1 sink & stackable washer & dryer
• Parking – 1 outdoor space – 1 space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 2 Bedroom , Sleeps 8