Area: Warrior's Mark
Enjoyed staying at the condo. Disappointed that the hot tubs were closed for maintenance. Good location.
The room was perfect and cozy! It had plenty of room for my husband and our kids. We loved the proximity of the ski lifts and the walk to town. Never had to get the truck out once! Would definitely recommend!
Nice clean place, centrally located to the Quicksilver lift and Breckenridge Brewery. Efficient access was provided. Only issue is that only one parking spot is allotted to a place that sleeps 10 people? But this was plenty roomy for 5 adults You responded The home is in a great location to access the lifts and Main Street! Parking in Breckenridge is tough, as most HOA's only allow one parking spot per unit for all apartment or condo complexs. There is additional overnight parking around town, but I apologize if that was inconvenient for you. We are glad to hear that you had plenty of room in the home for 5 adults!
This is an epic modern mountain condo, that is every bit as amazing as the pictures. Bonus, is that it was furnished with plush towels and great dishware, as well as humidifiers. The location is amazing with views of the highest chairlift in north america and is walking distance to the lifts. We also really appreciated the heated parking. We all utilized the heated pool and hot tubs (just walking distance) after our days on the slopes. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to visit Breckenridge, although I wouldn't mind keeping it a secret, since we are definitely wanting to book return visits.
Our stay at 301 Mountainwood was great. The keypad on the door made arrival a breeze, and we didn’t run into any issues once inside. Furnishings and appliances were all very new and clean. The location could not have been better — just very short walk to the base of Peak 9 or into town.
Room was perfect. We would love to go back! You responded We are glad to hear you enjoyed this newly remodeled condo! It is in a great location to walk to the slopes, or easily get downtown. We hope to see you again soon!
|Jul 8, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$110|
|Aug 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$119|
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$119|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$112|
|Aug 30, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$160|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$160|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$325|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$605|
|Dec 19, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$665|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$1,038|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$375|
|Feb 1, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$465|
|Feb 13, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$511|
|Feb 18, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$465|
|Feb 28, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$465|
|Mar 21, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$465|
|Apr 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$335|
Mountainwood 301 is a jewel tucked away in the quiet, incredible setting of the Warrior’s Mark area of Breckenridge. It’s located steps away from the Quick Silver ski lift, ski school and walking distance to Main Street. In the summer, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails nearby. This condo is completed updated! The kitchen is fully remodeled with all stainless steel appliances.
LOCATION - Located in the Warrior’s Mark area on the south end of Breckenridge, Mountainwood condos are close to everything you are coming to Breckenridge to do. The location couldn’t get any better. Whether you are walking to the lifts or taking a stroll, there is a walking path to connect you to both the base of Peak 9 for skiing and hiking or to the heart of downtown for dining, shopping and nightlife.
AMENITIES: This two bedroom condo features one level living with a king / bunk bedroom and a double queen bedroom each with their own bath. There is additional sleeping space in the living area with a queen sleeper sofa. This condo offers a gas fireplace, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi. It also provides one parking space in the heated underground parking and access to central laundry located on the 1st floor. After an invigorating day of skiing, you can have a lap in the pool or warm up at the hot tub at the nearby Columbine Recreation Center that provides an outdoor heated pool, 4 outdoor hot tubs & 2 indoor hot tubs.
Property at a Glance:
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths (Full) / 1134 square feet / 3rd Floor, 1 Level
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 1 Twin / Twin Bunk, 2 Queens, & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 9
• Mountainwood Condominiums / Warriors Mark Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
•Slopes – 1 block walk to Peak 9 base / 1.1 miles by car
•Shuttle – 2 block walk to Free Shuttle located on Broken Lance Drive
•Main Street – 2 blocks walking around Maggie Pond / 0.5 miles by car
• Dining Capacity – Up to 11 people (7 – dining area table / 4 bar area)
• Gas fireplace in living area
• Living Room – Flat screen television with Xfinity and sound bar, gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa and access to balcony
• Laundry – Coin operated laundry located on 3rd floor of building (there is a laundry room located on each floor)
• 2 outdoor balconies – 1 off living area, 1 off queen bedroom
• Hot Tub – Access to Columbine pool & hot tubs (closed March 31 – December 1) – less that a block walk
• Underground heated parking garage
• Columbine Recreation Center - 1 outdoor heated pool, 4 outdoor hot tubs, 2 indoor hot tubs
• Ski Storage Locker
King / Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed and Twin over Twin Bunk
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Double Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• 2 queen-size beds
• Flat screen TV
• Access to balcony
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
• Parking –1 underground garage space
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 2 Bedroom , Sleeps 10