Mountain Thunder Lodge 305
Area: Peak 8
Location was perfect. The property was clean and well maintained. Met all of our expectations!
Amazing property! Clean, beautifully furnished, excellent location. Would absolutely stay again.
The unit is huge, updated, beutifully decorated, clean, and is in a perfect ski-in location. Yes, it is more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. The complimentary shuttle will pick you up at your door and drive you to the Gondola (less than 1 min ride) if you do not want to walk ~ 5 min to the Gondola. The shuttle will pick you up at your door and take you anywhere you want to go in the town of Breckenridge. And the huge double car garage was a huge plus on the day we were hit with a blizzard. The full size washer/dryer also came in handy. The community pool and the various hot tubs were clean. The community pool supplied towels and changing rooms. We will be booking our next stay in this unit or one within the same community.
Great unit with nice amenities and perfect location. The walk to/from the gondola and downtown are short and when the Lower 4 O'clock run opens would be a perfect ski-in. The two-car garage is awesome, the kitchen is great and the master bathroom is huge with heated floor! If you have a larger car, watch your mirrors because the garage doors are narrow, but they are tall and accommodated our ski box. There are lots of hooks for coats in the mudroom and at the front door; the furniture was comfortable and there is a pantry in the kitchen which was very useful.
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$227|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$206|
|Aug 30, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$236|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$200|
|Oct 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$250|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$495|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$950|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$1,375|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$875|
|Feb 1, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$950|
|Feb 13, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$1,045|
|Feb 18, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$950|
|Feb 28, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$950|
|Mar 21, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$950|
|Apr 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$500|
|Apr 25, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$250|
|Jun 6, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$295|
|Jun 26, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$357|
Mountain Thunder Lodge 305
Description for Mountain Thunder Lodge 305
For your ideal mountain escape, choose ski-in/gondola out Mountain Thunder Lodge in Breckenridge! This elegant resort offers a rustic vibe with fantastic amenities located in a beautiful wooded area in the heart of Breckenridge. This well-appointed townhome has three bedrooms and three baths, overlooks the outdoor pool area and has everything you need to experience an incredible alpine vacation.
LOCATION – Walk to town and ski to your door, you cannot beat this location in Breckenridge! Mountain Thunder Lodge sits off Park Ave within walking distance to the Breckenridge Station Gondola and Main St. Just outside of the complex is the Skyway-Skiway Run that allows skiers to ski home at the end of the day. A complimentary resort shuttle is also available to take guests to the mountain or anywhere in town.
UNIT AMENITIES - this well-appointed unit overlooks the outdoor pool area and has everything you need to experience an incredible alpine vacation.
UNIT AMENITIES – There are three bedrooms including a master king suite with completely remodeled walk-in shower and bathtub, and two queen bedrooms with private or shared bathrooms. The open kitchen, dining and living room area invites guests to enjoy time together dining, relaxing by the fireplace, watching tv or enjoying the outdoor patio. For more activity options, guests have access to not only Mountain Thunder Resort amenities but also to One Ski Hill Place Resort amenities with endless entertainment, rejuvenation and dining options. Every stay over 5 nights, guests will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
MOUNTAIN THUNDER RESORT AMENITIES – The elegant yet rustic grand lobby of Mountain Thunder Lodge features a beautifully decorated sitting area that with log accents, slate floors, plush furniture and a fireplace. It also features a fitness center, complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, common area outdoor pool & hot tub area with gas grills and a children’s play area.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest of Mountain Thunder Lodge also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place Resort located at the base of Peak 8. Amenities include two pools, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub, sauna, steam room, bowling alley, movie lounges, game room, fitness center, rejuvenation center, restaurants, ski school and a complimentary resort shuttle.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1610 square feet / 2 levels
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 2 Queens
• High Speed Internet
• View – Pool & Playground
• Mountain Thunder Lodge – Peak 8 / Gondola / Main Street
• Access to Slopes / Main Street:
•Slopes – Ski-In/Gondola Out
•Shuttle – Complimentary Resort Shuttle
•Main Street – 0.3 miles (3 blocks)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (6 – dining area table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, TV with resort cable
• Laundry – Full-size Washer & Dryer (located in mud room off kitchen)
• Outdoor patio – Patio dining table
• 2 Car Garage
• Every stay over 5 nights - guest will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel and trash removal
• Mountain Thunder Lodge Resort Amenities – Complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, fitness center, common area outdoor pool & hot tubs, children’s play area & gas grill
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Movie lounges, bowling alley, game room, fitness area, pool, hot tub, sauna, concierge, restaurants, ski school, ski lockers & ski valet, meeting rooms, business center & resort shuttle service
Master King Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat-screen Television
• Private bath with walk-in shower, tub & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Upper Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Private bath with bathtub/shower combination & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 2 car garage & 1 outdoor space – 3 spaces total
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 6