Area: Warrior's Mark
The unit was located around 4 blocks of the Peak 9 lift. And 2 or 3 blocks from de town. The living room was cozy and we get to share a lot as a family. The kitchen has everything we needed and more! It was a great ski vacation!
Gorgeous unit that overly accommodated 4 adults. It was a perfect weekend getaway skiing. Zero complaints.
Great home and location just outside of the south end of town! We could walk to town with our kids! The management company was very responsive with late arrival and suggestions for activities and restaurants in the area!! The home had everything we needed! Plenty of beds and space, linens as towels included! Humidifiers and fans for every room! We will definitely come again! Please note the hot tub is on the second floor near the elevator, not the first floor, and it is wonderful after a long day of hiking!!
Place was great. Really great space with two bedrooms downstairs and then a whole floor for the master. Very comfortable throughout with seemingly recent updates to bathrooms. We were there during a hotspell in the summer. Each room had little plug-in air conditioners which really helped during the nights. I highly recommend this unit. Our family of 5 was beyond comfortable here.
Nice and clean. A little walk to town but not bad at all. We would stay here again My ResponseWe are glad to hear you loved the clean condo! We hope to see you again soon!
Absolutely could not have asked for a better place to stay. very quick and easy to Slope base and Main street. Will definitely stay here again.
Our family enjoyed our stay in this lovey Warrior's Mark Condo. The property was just as described, and Pinnacle Lodging/Visit Breck was great to deal with. The condo was beautiful, well-maintained, and stocked with everything that we needed. It was within walking distance to the slopes and Main Street, with no need for a rental car. While in Breck, we enjoyed snowboarding, shopping, and visiting the local restaurants. We will definitely stay at this property again. The only drawback, which was not a huge deal, was the need to pick up and return keys at the rental office. We were able to work it out, but it did complicate things a little when trying to return the keys and make the airport shuttle. This would not be a problem for guests who have a rental car, but something guests without a car need to plan for. Overall a great experience.
We absolutely loved staying at this condo!! The place is beautiful and stocked with everything you would ever need. We loved having 3 full baths, the beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was fully stocked with cute dishes, plenty of cups and every kitchen item I needed. The heater works well, make sure you do not turn up above 68 at night or upstairs will be very hot. Fireplace was very nice and you don't have to deal with wood and ash. Location was nice and heated garage a plus! Our only complaint was that the hot tub and sauna were not hot when we wanted to use them. The sauna takes a while to heat and the time we were going to use the hot tub, they had done a water change so it was very cold. We will definitely stay here again!
|Jun 6, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$139|
|Jun 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$146|
|Jul 3, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$180|
|Jul 8, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$168|
|Aug 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$180|
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$180|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$164|
|Aug 30, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$205|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$200|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$400|
|Dec 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$800|
|Dec 19, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$880|
|Dec 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$1,230|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$525|
|Feb 1, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$625|
|Feb 13, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$687|
|Feb 18, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$625|
|Feb 28, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$625|
|Mar 21, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$625|
|Apr 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$365|
The Corral 306E
Walk to Town and the Slopes from this Cozy Warrior’s Mark Condo
The Corral Condos are ideally situated within walking distance from the slopes and Main Street in the Warrior’s Mark Neighborhood. Enjoy the luxury of convenience with all the comforts of home in this great, 3-bedroom unit. With a flat-screen television, gas fireplace, private patio, and plenty of complex amenities, The Corral has something for everyone.
LOCATION: Located in the Warrior’s Mark area on the south end of Breckenridge, The Corral offers an excellent base for exploring all that this fantastic mountain town has to offer. Walk to the slopes in the winter, find easy access to hiking trails in the summertime, and enjoy being just two short blocks from Main Street for fun anytime of the year.
AMENITIES: This spacious condo has 3 bedrooms on 2 levels and can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. The cozy living area with a flat-screen television and gas fireplace offers the perfect space to relax, and the complex amenities—including outdoor hot tubs, a dry rock sauna, fitness center, and lounge—will keep everyone in your group entertained. With ample amenities and a prime location, The Corral condos are tough to beat!
Property at a Glance:
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms / 1,505 SF / 2 Levels / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain's Bunk (twin over queen with twin trundle), 1 Twin with twin trundle
• High Speed Internet
• View – Mountain and town
• The Corral Condos – Warrior’s Mark Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
• Slopes – 2 block walk to Peak 9 base / 1 mile drive to Breck Connect Gondola
• Shuttle – 1 block walk to shuttle located on Broken Lance Dr.
• Main Street – 0.4 miles / 2 block walk
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 dining table, 4 kitchen bar)
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Living Room – Flat-screen television with Blu-ray/DVD, gas fireplace
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer in unit
• Private outdoor patio with gas grill
• Garage – detached 1-car garage
• Complex Amenities – Outdoor hot tubs, dry rock sauna, fitness center, locker rooms and lounge
Master King Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat-screen television
• Private bath – 2 sinks, walk-in shower
Twin Bed Loft (Upper Level):
• Twin-size bed + Twin trundle
• Shared bath (on main level) – single sink, combination shower/bathtub, private toilet/shower room
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Flat-screen television
• Private bath – single sink, walk-in shower, private toilet/shower room
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• 1 Captain's Bunk with twin Trundle (twin over queen)
• Shared bath – single sink, combination shower/bathtub, private toilet/shower room
• Parking – 1 garage space and 1 additional outdoor space (2 total)
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 10