Area: Peak 9
this was our second visit to Breck and have loved very minute. your places are so well kept and attractive. the service has been good to outstanding. I would recommend that you have coffee and coffee filters on hand for that first day, small rooms fans would be nice, alsoManager Response We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We strive to keep our places well kept, we are happy to hear you liked the unit! We provide the first night supply of coffee & filters, we apologize if this was not in the unit upon your arrival. There are space heaters / fans in each closet for your convenience. We hope to see you again soon!
Overall enjoyed property and location. Perfect for two adults and two kids. Side entrance was hidden but fine once we knew where to look.
The condo was perfect for our family! A beautifully furnished condo with a great location at a great value! We truly appreciated the use of this wonderful and comfortable space. We feel blessed to have found it and look forward to returning! Thank you for sharing!
|Aug 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$105|
FANTASTIC LOCATION NEAR PEAK 9 AND MAIN STREET – CONVENIENT GARDEN LEVEL UNIT
Note: The elevator for this building will be out of service from 09.09 - 11.22.19.
Enjoy easy access to both the slopes and downtown Breckenridge with this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in the Cimarron complex. This quaint condo offers mountain comfort and a convenient location, all at a wonderfully affordable price.
LOCATION – Shopping, dining, and nightlife are right out the front door. The Cimarron condominiums are in the perfect location only 1 block from Main Street Breckenridge and the base of Peak 9. This condo sits directly across the street from the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center and the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle to get you to the slopes quickly.
AMENITIES –Sit back and watch a movie on the flat screen television in the living room after a long day of skiing. You can relax in the hot tubs or sauna in the complex common area or hang out by the Upper Village Pool in the summer sun. Whether you’re walking to Main Street to experience Breckenridge night life, catching the bus to the slopes, or just looking to relax, this condo has a little something to offer for everyone!
Property at a Glance:
• 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / 675 square feet / 1 Level
• Sleeps 6 – 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Park Avenue
• Cimarron Condos – Park Avenue
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street
• Slopes – Approximately 2 blocks to Peak 9 base
• Shuttle – Across the street on Park Avenue
• Main Street – 1 block
• Dining Capacity – Up to 3 people (3 barstool seats)
• Living Room – Flat screen television with DVD/Blu-Ray player
• Laundry – Coin operated laundry located in complex garage area
• Common Area Hot Tubs and Indoor Sauna – Cimarron complex common area
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site / closed May, September, October) – Located on Village Road (1 block)
• Parking – 1 space in underground complex garage or outdoor parking lot
• Queen-sized Bed
• Flat Screen Television
• Shared Bathroom with shower/ tub combination & 1 sink
• Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full)
• Shared Bathroom with shower/tub combination & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 garage or outdoor space per HOA
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 2 Bedroom , Sleeps 6