Beaver Run 33380
Area: Peak 9
/ 1 Bathroom
- Ski In / Ski Out
- Easy Ski Access
- Walk to Town
- Resort Amenities
- Hot Tub - Access
- King Bed(s)
- Laundry - Shared
- Garage / Covered Parking
- Fireplace - Wood
- Main Floor Master
- Elevator Access
- Pool - Shared
- Gas Grill - Shared
The location of this condo is perfect. The condo is located at the base of Beaver Run. Ski rental and ski school is directly outside the building. The condo has slope side ski storage. The kids loved the pool and game room. The condo itself is updated and clean. Definitely recommend visit breck. They were extremely easy to work with and made our stay enjoyable.
I have stayed at Beaver Run several times and this unit is well maintained, very nice for up to four people. Fully featured kitchen; over all a very nice unit. It is also in building 3 which is very easy to get to and just a VERY short walk to be at the lift. I will definitely be looking to stay there again next season. VisitBreck is also a great management company. I have stayed at their managed properties several times and have always found them helpful and good value.
The unit that we stayed in was exactly as described on the website. It was comfortable and had just about everything we needed for our stay. My husband's only complaint was that the choice of tv stations was very limited. Also, a resort as big as Beaver Run could use several more elevators. Sometimes, our wait for an elevator was extremely long. The free shuttle offered by Beaver Run was timely and a very convenient way to get around Breckenridge.
Only complaint is we had to leave. Great place, great resort. Felt like home.
Staff, room,amenities, ski in ski out convince, Spencer restraint nice Elevators slow
|Feb 18, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$276|
|Feb 28, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$276|
|Mar 1, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$340|
|Mar 8, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Mar 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$425|
|Mar 24, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$340|
|Apr 3, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$305|
|Apr 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$115|
|Jun 6, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$115|
|Jun 26, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$135|
|Jun 28, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$141|
|Jul 3, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$155|
|Jul 8, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$141|
|Aug 5, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$135|
|Aug 10, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$135|
|Aug 25, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$125|
|Sep 21, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$125|
|Nov 20, 19 - Jan 1, 70||$270|
|Jan 3, 20 - Jan 1, 70||$365|
Beaver Run 33380
Ski-In/Ski-Out – Beautiful 1 Bedroom – Fantastic Resort Amenities
This beautiful one bedroom, one bath ski-in/ski-out condo is located right within the Beaver Run Resort. You will find all of the amenities they need for an easy and relaxing vacation. There is a spacious king bedroom and for additional bedding a sleeper sofa is located in the living room. Your group can ski home for lunch and grab a bite to eat or enjoy a fire in the living room fireplace or watch TV after a big day on the slopes. Every stay over 5 nights, guests will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
LOCATION – Located in the Beaver Run Resort on Peak 9. The Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle is located just outside of the resort complex to give you easy access to Breckenridge and the surrounding area. For access to the slopes, the Beaver Run Super Chair and the Quicksilver Six Chair are both located at the base of Beaver Run.
RESORT AMENITIES – Beaver Run has a tradition of providing the very best in comfort and relaxation to its guests. Guests have access to two indoor and two outdoor heated pools, eight hot tubs, a tennis court, children's play area, video arcade, mini golf, exercise room, sauna, spa services, retail stores, daycare, ski school, ski and snowboard shops, convenience store, full laundry and dry-cleaning services, two restaurants, a night club and lounge, in-room movies and a car rental service. When the snow has melted, enjoy summer activities that include the Alpine Super Slide, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, paddleboats, a recreation center and more. To put it short, no one will get bored at Beaver Run!
Property at a Glance
• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath (1 Full) / 726 square feet / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps up to 4 – 1 king & 1 sleeper sofa (located in living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Peak 7
• Beaver Run Resort – Peak 9
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
• Ski-in/Ski-out – Beaver Run Super Chair & Quicksilver Super Chair access
• Shuttle – Free Ride Shuttle located just outside of resort on Village R
• Main Street – 0.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 4 people (4 – dining area table)
• Wood fireplace in living room
• Small outdoor patio
• Laundry – Common area coin operated laundry located within Beaver Run Complex
• Ski Storage – available through Beaver Run located within the complex
• Every stay over 5 nights - guest will receive one complimentary daily clean including towel and trash removal.
• All Beaver Run resort amenities
King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – Available for $15/day in heated parking garage (payable to Beaver Run at check-in) – maximum of 6 vehicles, based on availability
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation.
• No Pets/No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 1 Bedroom , Sleeps 4